Answered By: Sally Hand Last Updated: May 24, 2016 Views: 16
The Taylor and Francis Database is accessed by the VU Databases page under T
Many journal articles are available in full text online. For those that are not please try the VU Library ArticleReach service.
To do this, please following steps below.
1. Got to library catalogue www.vu.edu.au/library
2. Click on ejournal A to Z
3. Type in (name of journal) and click search
4. Click on Look up article (Small link on right of title)
5. Type in article name, Volume No. , Issue No. and date of publication - Click Search
6. A screen will return saying it is unable to to find this article - Click on Request This Article
7. Fill in Request Authentication
8. Click Submit
It will take approximately 3 - 7 working days for the article to arrive in your email inbox.