Answered By: Sally Hand Last Updated: Jun 21, 2017 Views: 26
The Taylor and Francis Database is accessed via the VU Databases page under T.
Many journal articles are available in full text, online. For articles that are not available full-text, please request via the VU Library ArticleReach service.
To access Taylor and Francis journal articles, please following the steps below.
1. Got to library catalogue www.vu.edu.au/library
2. Click on Journals A to Z
3. Select T from the alphabetical listing provided
4. Click on Taylor and Francis Online
5. Search via keywords, authors, doi, etc. or browse by subject
6. Once required article found, Click on 'Check for Full text'
7. You will either be able to access the article via PDF or A screen will return saying it is unable to to find this article - Click on Request This Article
7. Fill in Request Authentication
8. Click Submit
It will take approximately 3 - 7 working days for the article to arrive in your email inbox.