Answered By: Jenny Comley Last Updated: Dec 03, 2018 Views: 66
The library will automatically renew all your standard loans two days before the due date, unless:
- you have an overdue item (this will stop automatic renewals for all of your loans)
- the item has been requested by someone else
- you have an outstanding library fine
- the item is an inter-library
- the item has a restricted loan period, is on Reserve, or is located at VU Sydney
- your library privileges have been suspended for any reason
- you have already renewed the item the maximum number of times.
Maximum number of renewals apply to the following:
- external borrowers (including ULANZ and CAVAL) – three renewals.
The library will send you a courtesy email to let you know when an item has been automatically renewed, or if you've reached your maximum borrowing time. Please ensure that you return these items by the due date in the email. Items not returned by the due date may incur a fine.
Renewals can be made online via My Library, by phoning +61 3 9919 4266 or in person.