Answered By: Jenny Comley
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017     Views: 27

Library members can request books that are located at another campus of Victoria University by identifying the item through Library search, clicking on "View Catalogue/Place Hold" then clicking on Place a hold icon. You will then be prompted for your Student ID and Library Pin. Holds may not be placed over the telephone.

More information about holds is available on the Holds & renewals page.

Related Topics