Answered By: Jenny Comley Last Updated: Nov 14, 2018 Views: 51
Library members can request books that are located at another campus of Victoria University by
- identifying the item through Library search
- clicking on "View Catalogue/Place Hold
- click on the Place a hold icon
- you will be prompted for your username and password
- you will then be asked to select a pick-up location from the drop down menu
Hold may take up to 3 working days to arrive at the requested campus. Holds may not be placed over the telephone or Ask A Librarian.
More information about holds is available on the Holds & renewals page.