Answered By: Kazimierz Milczarski Last Updated: Jun 12, 2018 Views: 15
You must create an account with EBSCOhost, you may use your staff ID number for your user name, however, your password must be different to your AD login password. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Click the "Sign In" in the top toolbar of the screen.
2. From the Sign In Screen, click the "Create a new Account" link.
3. The Create a new Account Screen appears with Personal Account entered in the Account Type field. Fill in the fields on the Create a new Account Screen. You may use your staff ID number (with a small "e") for your User Name, however, your password must be different to your AD log-in password. When you create a new My EBSCOhost folder account, or are updating the existing password for your account, you are required to create a strong password.
4. As you begin to enter a new value into the password field, the strength indicator will reflect how strong your password is using both color and strength value (red=weak vs. green=strong).When your password meets the requirements, the indicator displays that your password is strong and you can retype the password in the next field to confirm it.
5. When you have completed the fields, click Save Changes.
6. If all the information was accepted, a message appears that provides your user name and password. Click OK. You will be automatically logged in as a personal user. You should note the user name and password you created so you can log in at a future session.If you have forgotten your password, you can submit your user name to retrieve your password.