Answered By: Robyn Bousie
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017     Views: 27

Course handbooks detailing course units, if published post 2002 can be found on the VU website at the following link:

If the Course handbooks are published before 2002, Footscray Park and St Albans campus libraries have print copies of the course handbooks, you will need to go to the service desk and request them.


Related Topics