Answered By: Sally Hand Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 34
To access the Australian Standards database (print and download) go to the Victoria University library web page http://www.vu.edu.au/library
1. Click Databases A to Z
2. Select A (Australian Standards) or S (Standards Australia)
3. Scroll and select Australian Standards Online or Standards link
4. Please read general guidelines for database use
5. Click Australian Standards Online hyperlink
6. Off campus: You will require your VU Student ID number as the username (no s required just the 7 digits on your ID) the password is your full date of birth DDMMYYYY
7. On campus: No Student ID Username and Password is required
1. The Library has 3 concurrent user licenses so it is important to log out when you have finished.
2. An electronic AS document file can be saved for up to 5 days after which they erase and are no longer accessible, you will have to go back to the AS database to access them again.