Answered By: Sally Hand Last Updated: Oct 17, 2018 Views: 81
To access the Australian Standards database (print and download) go to the Victoria University library web page http://www.vu.edu.au/library
1. Click A-Z Databases
2. Select A (Australian Standards) or type Standards in the search box (Australian Standards link will appear beneath search)
3. Scroll and find the Australian Standards Online link
4. Please read general guidelines for database use
5. Click Australian Standards Online hyperlink
6. Off campus: You will be required to login with your username and password via MyVU Portal
7. On campus: No Student ID Username and Password is required
1. The Library has 3 concurrent user licenses so it is important to log out when you have finished.
2. An electronic Australian Standard document file can be saved for up to 5 days after which it will erase and no longer be accessible. You will have to log back into the Australian Standards database to access the Australian Standard again.