Answered By: Virginia Martin
Last Updated: Jul 22, 2019     Views: 0

If you are a VU student, you must contact the Disability and Accessibility Services to make an appointment to assist you with your specialised needs.

Details regarding the Disability and Accessibility Services can be found at :

For further information or assistance, please call +61 3 9919 5400 or email

The Library does not own any Braille items other than a Braille printer and associated equipment at the Footscray Park Campus. This is in a room specifically for Accessibility students who must be registered to use this equipment.

Any special equipment or books must be coordinated between the relevant College Librarian and Accessibility contact person at your campus. 



Related Topics