Answered By: Kazimierz Milczarski
Last Updated: May 24, 2016     Views: 33


I am told that this should be possible, but it is recommended that you direct your query to the staff of Victoria University's College of Health and Biomedicine.

I enclose for your convenience a link to the relevant web-page, and ask you to scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the “Contact Us” section. 

Related Topics