Answered By: Kazimierz Milczarski Last Updated: May 09, 2019 Views: 77
Answered By: Kazimierz Milczarski
Last Updated: May 09, 2019 Views: 77
Most disconnection issues appear to be with mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones, tablets.
- When chatting to a LibChat operator, try to keep the chat session active, open another tab when searching or navigating through the website and copy and paste any links forwarded by the operator into a new tab which may help prevent a disconnection.
- If you're on a wired connection, make sure your ethernet cable isn't loose or damaged.
- If you're on a wireless connection, check your network settings or switch to a wired connection instead.
- Browser caching may be interfering.
- Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.
- You could also try using another browser and see if that helps (and make sure all of your browsers are up-to-date).
- You may have LibChat open in an inactive browser tab.
- Sometimes, browsers will suspend inactive tabs to conserve resources.
- If you have LibChat open in an inactive tab for a long period of time, this may result in a disconnection.
- To avoid this, try to keep LibChat open in an active tab.