Answered By: Sally Hand
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2024     Views: 89

Minor and Honour theses are not normally eligible for inclusion in the Research Repository.

Honour and Minor theses will only be included when requested by College Leadership.  These exceptions must be accompanied by a completed VURR Submission form with the signatures of the supervisor and College Dean.

See the VURR policy at

The Office for Researcher Training, Quality and Integrity (ORTQI) coordinates only Doctoral and Masters by Research theses.  ORTQI will not accept Honours and Minor theses.

You can find out more information by contacting the Victoria University Research Repository team at  



Related Topics