Answered By: Sally Hand
Last Updated: Feb 27, 2020     Views: 9

Submission of Doctoral and Masters by Research theses to Victoria University Research Repository (VURR) is coordinated by the Office for Researcher Training, Quality and Integrity (ORTQI). Theses are submitted to ORTQI, who send it to Repository staff for inclusion in the Repository.

·       Doctoral and Masters by Research theses cannot be submitted directly to the Repository.

·       Qualifying students must complete a VURR Submission form as part of the ORTQI thesis deposit  process.

·       Students lodging an electronic copy of a thesis with a completed VURR submission form agree to allow the Library to publish the material in electronic format.

·       Restriction of access to full text of submitted theses may be possible in specific cases. In order for access to the full text to be restricted, contact must be initiated by the author with ORTQI and a Restricted Access to a Thesis form completed and submitted. ORTQI will be responsible for approving restrictions and will advise the Library as appropriate.


You can find out more information by contacting ORTQI, or the Victoria University Research Repository team at .


Please note: The QRTQI will not accept a Minor Thesis. Please refer to the Ask A Librarian FAQ: How do I submit my Minor Thesis with the library Research Repository?

Related Topics