Answered By: Sally Hand
Last Updated: Apr 20, 2022     Views: 14

For a refund to be granted to the requestor:

  • The amount must not be less than $10
  • Must be leaving or have left VU eg. graduated, withdrawn etc. and physical ID card destroyed
  • Must provide proof of ID card destruction i.e. photograph and submit with this form
  • Must acknowledge the amount to be reimbursed by signing this form
  • Must provide bank account details to receive payment
  • Must send the completed form to

You can apply for a refund of money on your student printing account by completing the attached form and emailing to

Related Topics