Answered By: Garry Potter
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020     Views: 225

The document request service(external link) provides VU staff, postgraduate (PhD, professional doctorates, masters, graduate diploma, graduate certificate) and honours students with material which is not held by the VU Library. This includes books, research reports, theses (where available for loan) as well as copies of journal articles, chapters from books or conference papers required for your research and teaching.

To access the Document Request service, click on the document request service link. You will be directed to login to MyVU Portal using your staff or student ID, e.g. s1234567 (student) or e1234567 (staff) and password.

You can then search and request the article via the journal title.